Meat carving masterclass
Treat your loved ones - or yourself - to one of our iconic carving masterclasses. Learn how to carve meat with tips and demonstrations from our master carvers, and enjoy a traditional three-course meal where you can bring your own guests and carve for them.
Master the art of carving
Hosted by our master carvers, this class offers the unique chance to learn how to carve meat the traditional way, and to learn best practices for cooking, selecting and presenting meat by our expert team.
The masterclass also includes a kitchen tour through the iconic Simpson’s in the Strand kitchen, and a three-course meal where the new carver can bring their own guests and carve the meat for them.
Carvers get a knife set and Simpson’s apron to take home to keep practising their new skill.
Dates available (2018)
- June: 10 June, 24 June
- July: 15 July
- August: 5 August, 19 August
- September: 2 September, 16 September, 30 September
- October: 14 October, 21 October, 28 October
- November: 4 November, 11 November, 18 November
- December: 2 December 2018
- 10.00am: meeting and coffee refreshments
- 10.30am: carving class and kitchen tour
- 12.00pm: lunch
25 carvers per class and a maximum of 5 lunch guests per carver
£220 per carver and £60 per lunch guest